Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and Valentine’s means chocolate. So we’re going to have a mini-ChocolateFest here at the Frugal LowCarber.
I’m bribing Hubby and Happy Toddler—with chocolate if necessary—so that I can post more often than I have been lately. And between now and Valentine’s Day, I’ll be bringing you the following:
- Web Wednesday: 3 interesting uses of chocolate. Proof that chocolate doesn’t have to be sweet.
Chocolate and the low carb diet.11 Things You Need to Know About Chocolate. Where chocolate might fit in your diet—and where it might not.
- And as many recipes and frugal chocolate ideas as I have time to blog!
- Basic Rule for Sweetening Chocolate
- Rich Sugar-Free Refrigerator Fudge
- Chocolate Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- Also, don’t miss these items from the archives:
We may interrupt the ‘Fest for a few other articles from time to time, but the focus for the next several days will be chocolate. I’ll link the chocolate-related articles here as I post them, so bookmark this post and make sure you don’t miss any!
Welcome to The Frugal LowCarber!Eat well while saving money. All recipes are low carb and sugar-free; most are gluten free and paleo-friendly, too. FLC also features articles on day-in, day-out strategies for getting the most out of your food dollar. More...
Tip JarDonations of 25¢ or more gratefully accepted.
Inside The Frugal LowCarber
Obligatory Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I am now sprinkling affiliate links throughout the site. Here's the full Disclosure Policy. (I know you're just dying to read it!)